yeah....def. an all-star cast too
I might check it out
anyone else going to go and catch this movie when it comes out??
seen the previews a couple of weeks ago and from what i've seen and looked at over the net..i think its going to be gret..especially like the way they're showing it..
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
yeah....def. an all-star cast too
I might check it out
[img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]
im Prob gonna watch it
I am excited about it. I don't know anything about the premise, but I like when directors/producers try new ways of doing things.
Coeburn should be getting it Friday.
From the preview it definitely looks like a must see movie.
It's based on the comic book by Frank Miller, also known for his work on the "Dark Knight" series of Batman. Should be a pretty interesting movie.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Bookmarks